请选择港口或输入起始港

MSC Notice - RUSSIA SHIPMENTS APPLICATION Notice - 俄罗斯相关货物订舱申请须知

www.sinotransbooking.com 2019-12-13 13:07:21 海运订舱网

Dear Valued Clients

Pls kindly take note that from now on,for all Russia involved shipments (no matter the payment type is prepaid orcollect/elsewhere), pls follow attached booking procedure and submitthe relevant information(Purpose/Sector of the cargo and COMMERCIALACTIVITY of Shipper/CNEE/Notify )at booking stage to below address:

CN177-MSCSHAEBooking@msc.com

About the booking status, you can checkthe details in ASTA & on Lindo website ,tks.

即日起,所有涉及到俄罗斯的booking将不再区分付费方式,请统一在订舱阶段以邮件形式提供货物用途和收发通的经营范围(格式请参照附件)到订舱部公共邮箱:

CN177-MSCSHAEBooking@msc.com

请仔细阅读ASTA回执或联东网站的相关信息,掌握每票订舱所处状态,tks.

注意: 请勿使用保函/附件格式提供相关信息, 所有内容请填写在邮件正文内即可。

CarloMa

AssistantOfficer

CSBooking Team

MSC -MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING SHANGHAI COMPANY

for the real world

24th-26th Floor, Shanghai Ruifeng Int's Tower 248 Yangshupu Road,China

T:+86 21 61043 335  E:CN177-MSCSHAEBooking@MSC.COM

W:www.msc.com

Asagent for MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., Geneva