请选择港口或输入起始港

商务谈价实用英语

www.sinotransbooking.com 2013-12-16 17:01:46 海运订舱网

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
    我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

    Is that your quoted prices?
    这是你方的价格吗?

    It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
    我们很难再降价了。

    our prices are the most reasonable.
    我们的价格是最合理的。

    can you cut down the price for me?
    你们可以降低价格吗?

    we can offer you discount terms.
    我们可以向你提供折扣。

    Do you quote CIG or FOB?
    你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

    I can assure you our price is very favourable.
    我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

    Please give us your best price.
    请给我们报最低价。

    All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
    所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

    Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
    你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

    I can't allow the price you ask for.
    我不能同意你们要求的价格。

    we can't cover our production cost at this price.
    这个价格我们不能保本。

    Are the price on the list firm offers?
    报价单上的价格是实价吗?

    This is the lowest possible price.
    这是最低价了。

    thank you for your inquiry.
    感谢贵方询价。

    How about the prices?
    价格如何?

    When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
    贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

    Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
    我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

    If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
    如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

 

文章来源:百度

本文关键词: 船公司相关

凡本网注明稿件来源为“海运订舱网”的所有文字、图片等作品,版权均属海运订舱网所有。若转载使用,须同时注明稿件来源和作者信息。

点击排行