请选择港口或输入起始港

接见客户必用的商务句子(1) 

www.sinotransbooking.com 2013-12-16 17:01:44 海运订舱网

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
    对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

    2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
    是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

    3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
    对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

    4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
    我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

    5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
    我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

    6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
    我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

    7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
    你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

    8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
    班机很好,就是时间太长了。

    9.Did you have a good flight?
    你旅途愉快吗?

    10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
    不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

    11.How was your flight?
    你的航班怎样?

    12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
    你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

    13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
    华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

    14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
    不,我没有,会有困难吗?

文章来源:百度

本文关键词: 船公司相关

凡本网注明稿件来源为“海运订舱网”的所有文字、图片等作品,版权均属海运订舱网所有。若转载使用,须同时注明稿件来源和作者信息。

点击排行